Monday, October 10, 2011

Honey-Do List

I have a Honey-Do list.  Being without a husband  (or even with a husband for that matter)I find my self facing many things that are just too big for me. Things that I cannot understand, figure out, afford, etc etc, those things I put on God's list.


The Scripture says that the Lord is my Husband  Isaiah 54:5

New International Version
For your Maker is your husband--the LORD Almighty is his name--the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.


I praise the Lord for this scripture.  I stand on it.  I remind myself of it often.  My list is posted where the Lord can see it and I know that He will do it in a timely fashion.  I don't have to worry or fret.

I encourage you today to make your Honey~do list.  Take the worry out of your mind and place it in His hands.  He who never slumbers or sleeps will take care of all your needs and more!

He is the best husband EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment