Monday, July 18, 2011

Aren't We Interesting People~

I have said " I love my life" and I have said (maybe even in the same day)  I HATE my life!!! 


Emotions.  


God made them BUT we are to rule them!   We MUST submit them to the promises of God!  
We are "in love"  2 Cor 6:14  Do not be unequally yoked...


We are angry.  Eph. 4:26  Be angry and sin not.


We are depressed. Psalm 43:5  "why so downcast oh my soul?  Put your hope in God"


We are lonely.   Gen. 28:15  "I will NEVER leave you or forsake you"  


We are afraid   Psalm 23  "even though you walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil"


We are confused.   Matthew 11:28   "Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden  I will give you rest"


Friends....His yoke is easy and His burden is light.  His Word is the plumb line that we must measure our emotions against


Step into His peace!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment